Re: A85: JezzBall

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: JezzBall

That explains that, I was at my friend's house and we downloaded both
versions.  But why won't it run under Usgard?  Did it run alright under
ZShell, because it does some funny things when I've played it.  I have
not done so in a while, because every attempt resulted in a calc freeze,
so I can not describe what happened right now.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998 04:29:30 +0100 (MET) Bryan Rabeler
<brabeler@ticalc.org> writes:

>JezzBall for the 85 doesn't need flib...thats a 92 library.
>
>Try http://www.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/libs/fargo/
>
>--
>Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>   File Archives, News, Features, and HTML
>   the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/
>
>On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Justin M Bosch wrote:
>

>> I really want to play this game, but it says it needs flib, which I
>could
>> not find on ticalc.org.  Does anyone know where I could get flib?
>This
>> would be a great game to port to Usgard, and if anyone takes this
>on,
>> please get rid of the library crutch.
>>
>> Justin Bosch
>> justin-b@juno.com

>> You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
>> Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
>http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
>> or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: