A85: NEW GAME IDEA

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: NEW GAME IDEA

I don't know but I think this would make a great game...Do you remember Mike
Tyson's Punch Out.  I think it would be possible to make a similiar game for
the 85 or 8x.  It would be fun to play w/ another person via the link cable.
Of course it would not be as sophisticated as nintendo's version but it would
hold its own...You could have a high and low block, along w/ a standard punch
and uppercut, and of course maybe a power punch every now and then.  And the
players would be in the same position as w/ nintendo's version...Now w/ the
link: both people will appear to be the bottom player on there own calc, while
the person on the top is the competor...also there could be a few characters
to play against in a 1 player mode.

But this idea is probably kind of dumb, and seeing that i am a novice at
assembly programming, I would not be able to program such a game, however if
there is someone out there who would like to accept this challenge: go right
ahead...the only thing i ask is that they might be able to explain a few
things as the game goes under developement...And I might even be able to do
some graphics...

     -give me some feedback anyone-
-Steven-