Re: A85: math32.inc updated.. again

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: math32.inc updated.. again

On Thu, 27 Aug 1998, Bryan Rabeler wrote:

> When I go to your home page, it says that math32.inc doesn't exist..
>
> --
> Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>    File Archives, News, Features, HTML, and Support
>    the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/
Another thing, although all the routines work I'll still be making changes
now and then.  So I suggest that you link to my copy so you'll always
have the current version.  I'm using them in my first game so I'm trying
to figure out how the routines will be used so I can make them easier to
use.  For example I found that nearly every time I use mul32 I want the
result in RegA.  So I will probably change math32.inc to so that you just
have to write:
  call mul32

instead of
  call mul32