From: owner-assembly-85@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-85@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Dark Ryder
Sent: Friday, August 21, 1998 12:11 AM
To: Assembly-85 Mailing List
Subject: A85: IY flags

Well, I'm trying to port an 85 program to the 86 (it's a surprise, for
now!),
but I've hit a little snag - it contains the following snippet of code:

 set 3,(iy+5)
 ld hl,TimerInt
 call INT_INSTALL

Now, I figured out the interrupt (I think), but I can't figure out what bit
3 of
iy+5 is supposed to do.  On the 86, it sets D_ZT_STR and D_ZM_STR to
inverse,
but this program doesn't use inverse.  Anybody know what it _does_ do?
Maybe
something with the interrupt?

--
Dark Ryder
ICQ#:     8189903

Happiness is inversely proportional to how much you want to upgrade your
computer.