mem30   1346 STRNG
patchrom 518 STRNG
popchar  361 STRNG
romfix   178 STRNG
sf2bg   1073 STRNG
tetris  1540 STRNG
usgdcool 653 STRNG
wutang  1078 STRNG

Note the ????? display this in that field:an octal O, a small(square)
zero, a delta, an exclamation poing, a hex H.

When I page up the screen displays random charactors.

I just tryed to swich to PhatOS.  The choices moved over to the middle
of the screen and there is a buch of lines and dots at the bottom of the
screen.  It is now frozen.

Matt Butch
mjb25@hotmail.com
Member of the The Doomsday Horizons Administrative Committee (DHAC)

>From: Richard Owen Lewis <richardlewis@cedarcity.net>
>To: "'assembly-85@lists.ticalc.org'" <assembly-85@lists.ticalc.org>
>Subject: RE: A85: EII driver, Summit
>Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 16:56:54 -0600
>

>Strange.  You can't switch to any other shell?
>
>Do something for me.  Go under delete-all, and look for the Usgard,
Rigel,