Re: A85: The Quest III

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: The Quest III

i found a few bugs in the version that's on ticalc....

when you save the game, it saves the gold amount as a byte, and not a
word, killing the gold that you have above 255. (i.e. 257 gold, save,
exit, load, now only 1 gold)

in the mines, the big door that can only be opened when all 3 orbs are
place in the porper locations is buggy....  i had the fire and the wind
orb, and when i went there and read the sign, the door disappeared,
allowing me access.

I find that this is a GREAT rpg, and i hope to see these bugs fixed.

one more thing, i got the scroll and the heal spell. i can't get a key
from a dead king, and i seem to be stuck.  if someone can clue me in on
what to do next, i'd be very grateful.

-Greg

EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu
ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42
WEB: http://lordgoat.dyn.ml.org/    *or*  http://tiroms.home.ml.org

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998 01:50:02 EDT CashOnly@aol.com writes:

>Hey guys, I released The Quest 3 Chapter 1. It is on my page, check it
>out :)
>
>It is 28k of pure RPG action baby!
>
>There is also a program that allows you to save multiple games on
>there that
>isn't on ticalc.org yet.
>
>-------
>NAME : Mikel Blanchard, President of Macross Software
>WEB   : http://MacrossSoftware.home.ml.org/ (<-- NEW! FASTER THEN THE
>OLD!)
>EMAIL : cashonly@aol.com
>ICQ     : 3033904 (CashOnly)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]