Re: A85: DHOS Website team so far...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: DHOS Website team so far...

> I think your thoughts are a little too numerous for most of us.

It sounds like you are trying to make this into a personal flame
war.  I've been in plenty of flame wars on this very list and don't
intend to do so again.  If you have personal problems with my
thoughts, I'll be happy to talk with you about them personally.
In the mean time, I will continue to use this list for the reasons
I signed onto it, one of which is submitting my thoughts.

(I will ignore any replies to this letter that are sent through the list.)