Re: A85: DHOS Website team so far...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: DHOS Website team so far...

> You don't like anything.

Xoom and Geocities constitutes anything? Sheesh, this list is very touchy.
I would seriously very much like to see this shell happen and the TI-85 come
back. I posted two letters saying that I didn't think it will end up happening
though (and I still believe it won't) and now everyone thinks I'm against it.
I posted a letter poking fun of someone who phrased a letter amusingly
and everyone suddenly thinks I'm this evil person who hates everyone.
Calm down. Sheesh. Take a chill pill, man. I'm not out to make enemies
here, just post my thoughts.