Re: A85: Re: DHOS: PXGray's Statement.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: DHOS: PXGray's Statement.

Have a look at the discriction of the lists on ticalc.

SD:
Development of assembly shells for any TI graphing
calculator. Only developers, please - no usage
questions!

A85:
Assembly programming and usage of assembly
programs on the TI-85. Includes PhatOS, Rigel,
Usgard, ZShell, and other shells.

As you can see DHOS should be discussed on SD and not on A85, so please
move the discussion there. I do not want to receive 50 emails a day
discussion some shell which probably never will be finished, and which
requires a lot of extra hardware.

By sending all these email to the list which a lot of people probably are
not interested in I think (like Bryan) that you are hurting the list.
Every time some one has started discussing something which does not belong
on the list here, and it has resulted in large amount of emails, several
people has unsubscribed. So by discussing this on the list you might
chasing away the list TI85 programmers, and not saving the TI85.

SO PLEASE MOVE DHOS TO SD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dines