A85: DH85: Some diagrams of the OS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: DH85: Some diagrams of the OS

Ok guys.  Here is a site that i just put up that contains two daigrams that
help explain some of my ideas for the basic OS Kernal.  please go there,
check them out witht there explainations, and comment back to the list.
(umm, preferably on shell-developers, since bryan is getting pretty mad. but
if you cant there, do it on a85 then)
Since the web thing that others were planning is going to be delayed a bit,
i thought i would do this just to get my diagrams out there.  They are much
to big to be sent over the lists, and bryan would probly have a hernia.
(poor bryan.... =)
So, without any further ado,  go here please:

On the site, please go into the 2 diagrams and the text explaination.  In
the explaination file, please forgive me if it looks like 6 long lines.  It
should be 6 paragraphs.  My girlfriend said she sees 6 paragraphs, but i can
only get it to sho 6 lines.  Either way, the information is all there.
good luck
and please comment as much as possible about this.

note:  There is nothing in the circle diagram about the shell.  This is
because the OS is mainly just the functions that the programs use.  The
shell can be designed when we get the OS further along.

Jonathan Kaus
kaus@cybrzn.com