Re: A85: DH85: Stuff and a web server

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: DH85: Stuff and a web server

In a message dated 8/14/98 12:04:54 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
CashOnly@AOL.COM writes:

<< Oh my god. AOL has poisioned his mind. Get help, or you will have to be
 destroyed. ;) j/k

 Can't we just create an account on xoom or something? Make the password like
 a85, and the member name DH85? That would give everyone working on the
program
 access. Just my IMHO. I am strongly against the aol idea tho. >>

I think letting the entire program team be able to program the website would
just be asking for trouble.  I think the deal with the website should be
conformity.  It always looks more professional.  Albeit that many of us
already manage websites, there should be a specific group of people who do the
website.