Re: A85: Re: DHOS: PXGray's Statement.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: DHOS: PXGray's Statement.

Your "secrets" would like the same on SD as they would on A85.  And no one
is talking on SD.  Shell, OS?  I donno...depends on your definition of
each as to if they are different here.

Brainstorming the ideas on A85 is fine, but when you actually get to the
programming, move to SD please.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, HTML, and Support