Re: A85: Re: TI-H: DH85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: TI-H: DH85

In a message dated 8/12/98 6:31:45 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
mnemonicdevice@hotmail.com writes:

<< Oh yeah here's my other thing: single level directory support?  or at
 least put the system in a pseudo-folder, so you can tell what's system
 and what's user. >>

I should probably post this on the shell developers list, but oh well.  If you
were interested in doing multiple directory level support here's some insight.
The evil TI-86 crowd organize their programs by changing the header number at
the beginning of the string.  If the user could define the folder, then the
system could define the "virtual folder" a number, and that number would be
placed at the header number on the string.  I don't know how to change the
header number, but it's something to think about.