A85: DH85: Idea Transferal

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: DH85: Idea Transferal

Hello all.  Since we seem to have hit a snag in the development:  How do we
get all our ideas out there and combined with everyone elses,  I have an
idea.

Steve Ranck:  You said you drew a diagram of the OS stuff.  (os.jpg i think)
If you still have that, could you send it to me directly? (kaus@cybrzn.com)
Then, I will modify it using a different color, and then send it to someone
else.  They will do the same thing, and send it along.  After everyone who
wants to help with ideas gets a chance to modify it, they wuld send it back
to Steve Ranck.   He could modify it a second time, since the first part was
just a preliminary design.  No one owuld delete anyone else's ideas, if
there idea excludes parts, just use your color to cross out (not scribble
out tho)  that part.  In one part of the diagram, we will have a key showing
the order of the modifications, who did it, and what color they used.
After everyone gets a chance to modify the pic, Steve (or whoever) could
send that version to everyone that modified it, or anyone else on the list
that wants to see it.  Then we can have a general discussion on the list
about the diagram.  After we discuss it to death (:-)  someone will be
making the modifications or whatever to the picture.  Actually taking out
what we feel is needed to taken out.This picture could be redispursed to
everyone again after a while and we could do more discussion, or start
coding, or research on some topics that need to be found out, or all three.
This will drive the project along a bit.
So, Steve Ranck:  If you still have the jpg, send it along and lets get this
ball rolling!!!

Thank you,
Jonathan Kaus