Re: A85: DOOMSDAY HORIZONS 85: The OS to end all OS's. (DH85)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: DOOMSDAY HORIZONS 85: The OS to end all OS's. (DH85)

Perhaps we need a name more optimistic. :)  Perhaps not.  Jeez, this is
exciting.  I see a problem though... the 512K capacity for the e2 is kind of
limited in one way... it can't hold programs any bigger than the RAM of the
calculator... here's why:  how the hell are you gonna get a program larger
than about 26K on to the e2? hm?  No direct link to the e2.  Weird.  So here's
another aspect of the project to consider.  We need to make an ASM program
that takes 25K or so strings that it finds in the e2 that are segments of a
program and joins them... cause if DH85 is more than 25K how are we gettin it
to the e2? Weird.  (Am I making sense)?  As soon as we get started with this
project, if it looks like it will work, I will make a HUGE RPG battler
(instead of my ti-85 mem only version) that works with the e2.  Sounds cool,
right?  ALL of the pictures I could ever want, etc. :)

Oh, and if you all are at all confused by this message, harass me. :)

-Josh Morris
 DorkReMi@aol.com