Re: A85: Saving the 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Saving the 85

<<going to need all of your help. What you're basically saying is that all the
good games are being developed for the newer calcs (i.e. the 86) and that
you should also target your games at the 86 because it has 85 emulation.
There's your answer. We need to in a way reverse ASE or Rascall (is that
what it's called?) and get 86 emulation for the 85. Before you say you can't
do that or that's stupid, pretend it is a few years ago and pretend that I
were to tell you that I want to create a 1mb hard drive for my calculator or
create a 3d ray casting engine that gets up to 8fps without my calc being
turboed. Get my point. I am going to need lot's of help because I'm not very
good with assembly. I know basic stuff and am learning, but that's not
enough. I have already contacted the author of ASE asking him for his source
seeing as it would be a big help. Face it, it's the only way to save the 85.
If you don't want to help me then I'll sure as hell try to do it myself but
I really need your help.
Thank You
Steve Ranck
psufreak@mindless.com>>

Simply inspirational. ;p  BUT, I have no experience with ANY of that stuff, so
I'd be more of a drag than a help. Sorry. Wish I could help.

-Josh Morris
 DorkReMi@aol.com