Re: A85: slow

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: slow

On Sat, 1 Aug 1998, Michael Pearce wrote:

> Well, we are lucky though.  at least there are numerous new people
> using the 86 that will be just as interested in a game for the 85 as
> they would be for an 86 game.  if we were really lucky, we could
> convince all of the 86 programmers to program the game for the 85
> originally... alright, maybe that's asking a little too much.
>
> -mike pearce
>

> >The 85 isn't as popular now as it used to be.  With the advent of calcs
> >that have built in ASM capabilities, the 85 just pushed to the side.
> >However sad this may be, there isn't much we can do about it.

I only have an 82 and an 85.  I've completed all three levels of calculus
and I don't plan on buying a new ti.  All the programs I write will be for
the 85.  I still think that we haven't seen a game that uses the full
potential of the 85.  All I can do to draw attension to the 85 is write
good games for it.

-Humberto Yeverino Jr.

"I kick ass for the Lord."

http://www.engr.csufresno.edu/~humberto/Home.html