A85: ROM Calls, link questions and more

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: ROM Calls, link questions and more

Certainly even Usgard's expanded ROM support does not cover every ROM
which may be called and ends with RET.  Does anyone have any information
on any such routines found in the ROM?  I will be working on a game soon.
 It will be an entirely new game, no borrowing at all from other games.
It's going to be two player so if anyone could help me out with the link
I'd greatly appreciate it.  Specifically I'd like to know the following
things.  How much data can be sent per second?  Will most games run too
fast unless a NOOP loop is inserted?  The example that comes to mind here
is Breakout on ALPHA speed.  Sorry for rambling.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]