Re: Want more 85 RPGs? (WAS: Re: A85: Less Mail, or Unsubscribed?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Want more 85 RPGs? (WAS: Re: A85: Less Mail, or Unsubscribed?)

Nah...see my vision of the perfect RPG would be a 5 book trilogy (yes, i
know)

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
The Restaurant At The End of the Universe
Life, the Universe, and Everything
So Long, and Thanks For All The Fish
and finally
Mostly Harmless

You of course would be named Arthur, and spend most of yer time acting
like a blithering idiot while clutching your towel...

-- Jon Olson

Windows NT System Administrator
C/C++/Perl/Lisp/VB/QB/QC/mIRC/ircII/Tcl/Tk/bash/csh Programmer
Linux System Administrator
Webmaster/Postmaster/Newsmaster For jmss.com

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998, PXGray wrote:

> << Well in the spirit of creating more traffic I thought of a little idea.
>  Some of you heard that I was working on that asm RPG ff85.  Well its
>  basically done now and I could release it but i thought of a cool idea.
>  I know some of you guys like more designing a game and the maps and
>  stuff then the hours of boring programming.  Well I thought if anyone is
>  interested I'd give them the tools in a convienent package to make a
>  whole new adverture for my rpg game engine.  That way some of you guys
>  that don't get into the programming side but are RPG fans could still
>  have (partly) your own game and we'd all get more games for the 85 to
>  play.  I think someone could make new maps and enemies and stuff rather
>  quickly and if a few people wanted to participate I could release my
>  game with several adventures which would be great.  Of course you would
>  get full credit for anything you do. >>
>
> Thid would kick butt.  I'd like these tools, but I also am getting into a new
> project-
> Super Turtle '98, Episode I: The Quest for More Money
>
> -Pat Gray
>
> "That which does not kill me, better not leave me in any position to return
> fire..."

Follow-Ups: References: