Re: Want more 85 RPGs? (WAS: Re: A85: Less Mail, or Unsubscribed?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Want more 85 RPGs? (WAS: Re: A85: Less Mail, or Unsubscribed?)

<< Well in the spirit of creating more traffic I thought of a little idea.
 Some of you heard that I was working on that asm RPG ff85.  Well its
 basically done now and I could release it but i thought of a cool idea.
 I know some of you guys like more designing a game and the maps and
 stuff then the hours of boring programming.  Well I thought if anyone is
 interested I'd give them the tools in a convienent package to make a
 whole new adverture for my rpg game engine.  That way some of you guys
 that don't get into the programming side but are RPG fans could still
 have (partly) your own game and we'd all get more games for the 85 to
 play.  I think someone could make new maps and enemies and stuff rather
 quickly and if a few people wanted to participate I could release my
 game with several adventures which would be great.  Of course you would
 get full credit for anything you do. >>

Thid would kick butt.  I'd like these tools, but I also am getting into a new
project-
Super Turtle '98, Episode I: The Quest for More Money

-Pat Gray

"That which does not kill me, better not leave me in any position to return
fire..."