A85: asm knowledge

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: asm knowledge

->  I was just wondering where all of the knowledgable people on this
-> list get there knowledge on asm programming.  Could one of the smart ones
-> please inform me.  Is it from free literature that Zilog isn't sending me
-> or is it from this email list before people started to abuse it?  I would
-> really appreciate it because I want to be one of the smart ones.
->      - Mike

www.ticalc.org (search through the archives), the z80 books that zilog
gives out, this list (though lately its mostly just junk mail), the experience
of writing MISh (My shell), other programming experiences...

By suggestion: make your own shell.  That will teach you all the in-depth
stuff about the compiler, plus ZShell, or any other shell you chosse to
emulate.  You can best understand something by building it piece by piece.