Re: A85: expander idea (clock)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: expander idea (clock)

>This seems to be what grant is planning for the EIII (which we eagerly await
>details on :)

I wish I could release it too...

>P.S. Grant comment on Lynx wasn't directed at you.. it was at all the other
>people who kept insisting on writing a browser and TCP stack in less than
>25k, including pictures..

the driver would be 25k... yes.  so...where are you going to store the page
and pictures from the page?  :)

>P.P.S.  What's the status on the discreet component IR link?

my catalogue hasn't been touched since...  I havn't been reminded about
it...  usually when I receive 1 to 2 messages a day, it seems important.
:)

Ohh man...  I'm also tring to make a discreate clock...  the rtc was in the