Re: A85: expader idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: expader idea

The EII i've been working on has an rtc (real time clock), IR adaptor,
nibble port, and a little flashey light...  It will drop to low power mode
after 5 seconds...  (waits for singal from calc) and uses about .05ma...
basically it would run for a long time...

of course before I can sell it, bryan has to mail me...