Re: A85: IR link idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: IR link idea

<< The iR thing for this tag game doesn't need to be too hard...  Just use 2
 of the wires...  One to emit ir light, and one to pick it up!!   You could
 even use different wave length receivers to have different teams!  I say go
 for it!

 Grant >>

I agree.  I am in the process of obtaining an iR link, and when I get one,
I'll just duplicate it and write the program.  All the program really needs to
be is a bunch of link routines that are constantly checking and rechecking to
see if they get a signal.  Sure, I'll need to write in a display sequence but
it would cool.  Also, in regards to some of the latest talk about our image
and playing it in the classroom, I don't care what people think about me, as
long as I have my own fun, and I never intended this game to be played in the
classroom.  I think it would be fun to play it in a big room, like a gym, or
even outside.  Calculators don't need to be restricted to the classroom.

-Pat Gray

"That which does not kill me, better not leave me in any position to return
fire..."