Re: A85: IR link idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: IR link idea

But you do share common interests of both groups.  I never said you can
only be in one popular group.  I guess you don't even have to be in one
of those groups.  From what I heard you say, I agree with a lot of it.
You might be right.  Maybe we don't all worry about our image but in the
back of our minds, we might not even know it's there, but our image is
part of who we are and we must maintain that image.  You're a skater
part-time so to speak.  What would happen if you didn't do the skating
part?  Would you still be a skater?  I think that is what I meant.

Mordant
egillespie@juno.com
erik_gillespie_1096@gwgate.kvcc.edu

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]