Re: A85: IR link idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: IR link idea

you know it might be useful if someone acually built a IR link and played
the game.
You scheptics have know idea as to weather or not you will like the game
untill you actually play it. You might think that it is the greatist idea
in the world, then after you play to see how it is you may realize that it
is not nearly a much fun as you orignaly thought it would be. Or you might
play, and find it to be alot of fun. All of your comments about weather or
not you like the Idea are a complete waste of time because you have not
acualy played the game to know weather you truely like or dislike the Idea.
Besides most of the vaulable technology in the world comes form people,
like us, chasing ideas that may not be the most popular, and then finding
other ideas that are truely uniq and popular. If you quit worrying about
weather or not the idea is good and start presuing the spinoff
technologies, calculator technology will proceed in the forward direction,
rather than sitting idle waiting for people to get past there thoughts and
in to reality,

-matt <matt.johnson@wmich.edu>