Re: A85: IR link idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: IR link idea

	I think that using an INFERED LINK for laser tag is a dumb ass
idea.  Not all, but some people who program calculators already have
loose public images that would be shattered by a bunch of , "Beuum!
Kaboom! I got you! No, I got you first!" Everyone is entitled to their
own opinion, as well as contructive critizism, but for God's sake, use
you damn heads!  Practacality is the key to usefullness.  So why doesn't
everyone get back to making games?  How about that?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: