A85: Re: White on black text

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Re: White on black text

 Have you tried to look in TI-RxM ? The information below is from TI-RAM :

(IY+05) or (834B)
 bit 4 set: use "insert" cursor
 bit 3 set: print normal font in inverse color, or XOR menu font with screen
       res: print normal font in normal color, or overwrite menu font
 bit 1 set: print 7 rows of menu font
       res: print 6 rows

If you look in TI-ROM you will find the following information :

+- Print ASCIIZ
string -----+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+
| Call 16BDE | 3E68 | 3E6B | 3E6B | 3E6B | 3E6F | 3E45*| 3E60*|
+-------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------
+

Input: HL -> null-terminated string
(800C) = row
(800D) = column
set 3,(IY+05): display white on black
res 3,(IY+05): display black on white
set 1,(IY+0D): alter text memory
res 1,(IY+0D): don't alter text memory

Result: The string is printed on the screen.

Dines