Re: A85: New Game... Solytare!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: New Game... Solytare!

>I was re-reading this and asking myself what the "for ZSHELL" exactly
>means.  Why would you not want to use a game that is specifically made
>for Rigel, an OS smaller than Zshell, yet still runs all of the same

i said FOR ZSHELL because.. it is MADE for zshell.. it is not made for a
certain shell like rigel or usgard.... and btw.. rigel and usgard SUPPORT
zshell  and that means that game was made for zshell..

>definitely can't see why anyone would choose Zshell over Rigel.

i can't either.. but i just said it was for zshell because.. it is made
for zshell with zshell stuff.. quack quack.. and i'd pick CSHELL over
Rigel or Usgard over Rigel any day anywayz.. i have a ti86 now.. and i
don't really care for the ti85..
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR: