Re: A85: Dropped Calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Dropped Calc

That happend to mine one time. To fix it I just dropped it again. I'm
serious!

Anyway, if you want to send it in it will take at least two weeks. That is
how long it took them to fix my graph link when it busted, and they said that
is the time period for all repairs. They will not charge you if they feel it
was not intentional, and you might even get a new one for free!

Hope That Helped,
Mikel Blanchard

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CashOnly/The_Layer.html">http://members.aol.co
m/CashOnly/The_Layer.html</A>

<< Thanx for everyones help, i just have some questions about TI's repair and
 guarantee process.  I bought my calc less than a year ago, so from what i
 hear, its supposed to be under warranty still, right?  Was there anything i
 had to do when i bought it, cuz im not sure, but i dont think i did anything
 except pop in some batteries, and fire it up.  Most warranties have some
 kind of clause that says, in effect, that if i do something stupid (like
 dropping my calc on its head), they dont have to repair/replace it.  Is this
 the case with TI's warranty?  Ive been trying to call TI, but i have
 sceduling problems calling them when they are open (despite the fact that i
 live in Texas; please no jokes).  If they do take it back, how long does it
 take them?  I do have to go to math class, science, take tests in those said
 classes, and so on.  Do ppl think i shpuld just give up and get a new one?
 I would appreciate any help anyone could give me, thanx much >>