Re: A85: Shells and games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Shells and games

After seeing all the OS discussion on a CALCULATOR mailing list, I
started wondering about the best OS for my computer.  I've got  a 486dx2
50mhz, with 8 megs RAM and 540 meg hard drive, and WIndows 95, which
needless to say goes ssllooww.  I would use DOS, but there is no 92 link
software.  So I was wondring if anybody had any suggestions as to
switching, upgrading...  I've been considering linux, UNIX, etc. and read
something about shareware/freeware versions.  If anybody knows where to
get a free/shareware version, mail ME about it, not the list.

Dan Sherman

If god wanted us to use the metric system,
we would have been born with ten fingers
and ten toes.