RE: A85: Shells and games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: Shells and games

You can blame Microsoft. I am using their Office 97 which has Outlook
as the e-mail write/read program. Microsoft in their infinite wisdom
forces all e-mail into a html syntax and attaches font information.

Believe me, I am more pissed about it than you. For instance, when I
receive other e-mail I have to check to see if it is font info or
someone sending me a file. The other thing that really irks me is
I have to manually insert carriage return or other people using
older or UNIX readers will get one VERY long line. Some readers will
cut ALL the characters pas t a certain number :-(

I wish there was some way to do ASCII only text but there is not.

P.S. Thanks for the courteous inquiry and not jumping to conclusions
and being rude like many have in the past :-)