Re: A85: Stupid Question of the Day

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Stupid Question of the Day

Actually, this idea is the basis of my new OS-RamOS.  It will run
ZShell, USGARD, CShell, and PhatOS.

AN update on RamOS.  I've had some problems with it.  Well, I had the
LCARS interface on my 85, which is where I developed it, but my 85 was
experiencing some battery problems, the one battery would disconnect
from its contact and erase the memory.  But I'm rebuilding it fast.  I
started on the kernel but it somehow got corrupting and I had to start
over.  Then my serial link wasn't working.  I hope(if all goes well) to
have an interface demo available by the end of Sept. or early Oct.  The
whole thing should be done by the middle or late Oct.

Matt Butch
mjb25@hotmail.com
"You'll Never Walk Alone!"-Melanie Jayne Chisholm aka Sporty Spice