Re: A85: TI85 Emulator (Was:Re: Shells and games)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dines Justesen wrote:

> [about the 85 emulator]
>
> In the next version i hope tomake it possible to load files directly form
> the hd, but it is actually hard to get that working. I have allready tried
> to implement two ideas for this, but it showed out that it did not work. I
> have figured out how to add debugging facilities, but i have nor tried to
> implement that yet (i requires me to reassemble the asm source, and my
> version of TASM wont work under Win95).
>
> Another thing i was thinking of adding was the support for ti82/3 roms,
> which should not be very hard.

Add support for 86 roms must be even easier... the only needed to add
would be adding RAM swapping + change the ROM swap so it can swap 16
pages instead of 8.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                "The nice thing about standards is that
mailto:mja@algonet.se         there are so many of them to choose from."