Re: A85: New Game... Solytare!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: New Game... Solytare!

On Sat, 20 Sep 1997 22:43:53 GMT mikep@anet-dfw.com (Michael Pearce)
writes:
>It flips 3 cards at a time.  Sorry, that is how i have always played.
>But, i do have it coded to flip one card at a time, its just that i
>haven't made an options menu yet to allow the user to change it.  And
>it hopefully was 8 flips at the beginning (since there are 24 cards
>and 24/3 = 8).  It normally takes me about an hours to win.  its
>pretty damn difficult to win (i guess that's 'cause you can't cheat :)
>).  As far as i know, there are no bugs, only *features*.  I will add
>some more options in v2.0 (scoring or anything else someone suggests).
>
>-mike pearce

uh actually uh when i played this.. , it flips the deck ONE card at a
time.. so i don't know why you wrote 3.. and hmm like i said before.. i
CLIKED the deck about 5 times (five cards), the deck is OVER.. and
anywayz.. it's weird..

there's a SOLITAIRE game for ZSHELL.. and it's a lot better (sorry to dis
you.. but unless you fix some things up..) i don't really like the mouse
type thing..
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR: