Re: A85: Shells and games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Shells and games

82nd Deer wrote:

> >Oh, I also make my programs just for myself, and they only work on MY
> >rom version (don't even go through the shell.. just a call to the
> >address in rom)
>
> And this is why you are what is called a selfish bastard.  Every single
> person in the TI community produces and releases software for free.  But
> you, mr. usgard isn't good enough for me, don't release your programs.
> Why?  Please inform us.  I'm just dying to know.

Why do I not release programs I make?  Easy: _Nobody_ else would have
any use for it.. I don't program games, just odd-ball (emphesis on
odd-ball!) utilities!  Releasing them would really only waste space on
ticalc.org's web server (nobody else would use them!)  Have YOU released
every single program YOU ever made (reminder: that cute little "Hello
world" program..)??

And if I DID program games, I probably WOULD use Usgard (or at least
make Usgard versions), because I know it has features that would be
useful in games.. But I _don't_ program games, so Usgard isn't
_necessary_ for me!! (also because I don't have games on my calc)  WHICH
HAS BEEN MY POINT ALL ALONG!!

--
*  Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  *

Follow-Ups: References: