Re: A85: Shells and games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Shells and games

WHAT IS THE POINT OF NOT WRITING FOR A CERTAIN SHELL....what to you have
a stick up your butt with Usgard that makes you unable to program in it.

JUST SHUT UP....

-GreenLazer@juno.com
-     "I hate a Roman named Status Quo."  -Ray Bradbury
-          If the TI-85 was an egg, it couldn't hatch because it would
have to many shells!