Re: A85: RAM FAIL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: RAM FAIL

There is an older, incorrct (for ROM 8.0) version of patchrom in the
backups.  It is included in the Usgard distribution, but BE SURE you have
the newest 1.1, the first 1.1 didn't have it in there.

At 03:04 PM 9/12/97 -0700, you wrote:
>On Fri, 12 Sep 1997, 82nd Deer wrote:
>
>>Yes, I experienced this the first time about 3 days ago, when trying to use
>>Usgard.  Note to any ROM 8.0 people out there, get the new Usgard 1.1
>>package and before running usgard BE SURE to transfer the PATCHROM.85S with
>>the ZIP to your calculator, or you will meet Mr. Ram Fail.
>
>I checked for that: in the mem-delete-string list, "patchrom" was there.
>Does it have to be "PATCHROM"?  I sent the backup as it was.  If it's a
>separate file that must be sent also, is it included in the Usgard
>distribution?  The only mention of it in the docs is what it does and that
>you ahve to give it to someone else if you're giving them Usgard; it
>didn't say anything about having to get it separately.
>
>--
>Brian Dysart               |     Ours is not to reason why...
>bdysart@rahul.net          |     "...and eight for the fruit bat."
>www.rahul.net/bdysart/     |     <*>    Code Code block: C---

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...