Re: A85: RAM FAIL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: RAM FAIL

A incorrect PATCHROM is in the backup for ROM 8.0.  If you remember, I sent
you a message with the beta of 1.0 that I couldn't get it to work;  I guess
Andi must have used the older version of patchrom, not the one you had
fixed to work with 1.0.

At 12:58 AM 9/13/97 -0700, you wrote:
>82nd Deer wrote:
>>
>> Yes, I experienced this the first time about 3 days ago, when trying to use
>> Usgard.  Note to any ROM 8.0 people out there, get the new Usgard 1.1
>> package and before running usgard BE SURE to transfer the PATCHROM.85S with
>> the ZIP to your calculator, or you will meet Mr. Ram Fail.
>
>Is patchrom not in the backup!?!? And even if it wasn't, the error
>shouldn't
>occur... if you try to run Usgard without having patched it for your
>ROM,
>Usgard should just return to TI-OS.
>
>--
>Jimmy Mårdell                "The nice thing about standards is that
>mailto:mja@algonet.se         there are so many of them to choose from."
>http://www.algonet.se/~mja
>IRC: Yarin                   "Sanity? I'm sure I have it on tape
>somewhere!"

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...

Follow-Ups: References: