Re: A85: Shells and games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Shells and games

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart wrote:

> I have not had any games on my calc in over half a year!  My own
> programs (the only stuff I have on the calc), don't use any of the
> "features" of Usgard, so I see it pointless to use it on my calc.. This
> means that (to me) all the things Usgard has in it are junk..

Yes, well, just because you don't use those features doesn't make them
junk, nor useless.  I don't use any sprite routines in my Usgard program
but they are very useful to others.  Those features just aren't relevent.
And Usgard 1.1 doesn't even need a shell.  That cuts out 300 bytes.  The
entire thing can be customized for as much (I like Windows Shell) or as
little (that no-shell thing is cool!) as you want.

-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://www.cyberverse.com/~stuntman/nathan.html
President of Stuntworks, QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC programmer
Stuntworks - http://stuntworks.home.ml.org