A85: I love you...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: I love you...

Well, that would be going a little far to say that, but I just have to
complement you.  Man, I think you're the best 85 programmer out there.
I've got four programs on my calc.  You wrote three of them (and then
there's usgard...).  Just keep doing what you're doing man.

P.S.  I've got a 92 also.  I'd love sqrxz for the 92 to be done.  Oh,
and maybe you could have it use the sprites from the 85 to emulate a
smaller screen, and run MUCH faster, you get what I'm saying?
--
            ''~``
           ( o o )

A pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick in the butt.

Follow-Ups: References: