Re: A85: music relived! =)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: music relived! =)

Will Stokes wrote:

> (b.) You are missing one MAIN feature of USGARD that has never been
> stressed enough, SPEED!!! I know my programs have already been sped-up at
> least 4 times, probably more. Add that to a smaller shell, smaller
> programs, I think the decision is obvious.

I wouldn't say that Usgard speeds up games THAT much. Games which uses
a lot of calls to subroutines becomes faster (and sometimes that
speed increase is necessary) - but I don't believe 4 times faster...
You have to use a LOT of calls then...

--
Jimmy Mårdell                "The nice thing about standards is that
mailto:mja@algonet.se         there are so many of them to choose from."

Follow-Ups: References: