Re: A85: Usgard 1.1 release

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Usgard 1.1 release

Tony Lieuallen wrote:

> Ess Andreas wrote:
> > Finally Usgard 1.1 is finished.
>
> Well, I have to say, the one thing I want from usgard would be to get
> custcust back!  I only run a couple programs (usually) and it would be
> great to just be able to press 2 keys to run them!  Can't use the old
> custcust anymore either!  Please consider this!  Thanks.

Since I haven't heard anything from Sam Davies for some time, I guess I
could make it. It won't require winlib as the previous custcust did (?)

--
Jimmy Mårdell                "The nice thing about standards is that
mailto:mja@algonet.se         there are so many of them to choose from."

Follow-Ups: References: