Re: A85: USUL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: USUL

I just want to mention that USUL is still in alpha stages, and not very
well known about.  Not every command I want to include is in there yet, but
I had the need for testers and for people that could cook up sample programs.

BTW: There should be a new release of USUL in the next couple of days,
including a few new (and quite nice) commands and some bug fixes.

I would appreciate any comments on what needs to be included, fixed, etc...
 I want this to be a tool that has everything you would want out of such a
program.

At 05:02 PM 9/11/97 -0400, you wrote:
> Has anyone tried USUL. Is it good? Is it very optimized.
>
>P.S.
>
>USUL = Usgard Super Utopian Language
>

>Michael Cook
>MBCook@Concentric.net

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...