A85: NASRWarp acting strangely

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: NASRWarp acting strangely

Whenever I call NASRWarp to display a sprite, it just displays pixels
randomly in the lower-left corner of the screen without displaying the
sprite properly. There are two horizontal rows of pixels, spaced about 7 or
8 (it's hard to tell exactly) pixels apart. When different sprites are
supposed to be displayed in different locations, the arrangement of the
pixels changes some, but they always make up two small rows near the
lower-left corner. I have verified that the sprite dimensions in the source
code are correct, and the same problem occurs when I call NASRWarp from
different routines in my program. Does anybody know what the problem is or
what I can do?
Thanks

Jeff Tyrrill
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/