RE: A85: Usgard version 1.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: Usgard version 1.0

Well, before most programs work for Usgard 1.0, I've to convert libraries into function - and I'm finished with that. Today I'll release a function pack with about 15 functions, reaching from Input string over putsprite with / without clipping to map drawing.

For WINLIB (many people asked me about this one) and the luxury shell, they'll come out later.
	Andreas