Re: A85: Link software for Windows NT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Link software for Windows NT

If anyone can give me any help with using the COM port with windows, I'll
gladly write a Transfer program.  However, I would need to use the COM port
instead of the LPT port.  I am almost finished with an assembly editor/compiler
for windows (95/NT), but it won't be done until I get my new computer running.
(The current one crashes exactly 4:37 minutes after booting up).  Give me about
a month after getting specs on COM port communications.  If it matters, I use
Visual Basic/Visual Pascal.  I can use API calls, but I'd much rather have an
OCX to do it with.  Go ahead and scour the net if you want.  I haven't had
much time to do so at work.

-Paul Hounshell