Re: A85: Re: Link software for Windows NT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: Link software for Windows NT

>Calm down. He was asking a *QUESTION* about NT, not making a statement.
>Perhaps he doesn't know anything about Windows NT, and would appreciate
>someone to EXPLAIN something to him-- not bark at him like he's
>retarded. Why don't you simply tell him that no such "clean DOS boot"
>exists when you're running NT?

I guess maybe i should have added a :P at the end or something..
I wasn't like "screaming" that mentally-(kinda wish there was like
audio email sometimes).. I was like thinking of my reply
as making a face with big eyes and singing "NT!! Windows NT!!
DUH!!! See..  you didn't notice the letters NT huh ?"
oh well...

/* - þã®áS¡Të  - <parasite@cyber-wizard.com>
       Software \/isions,  ICQ UIN: 1616442 */