Re: A85: Re: Link software for Windows NT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Justin Wilson wrote:

>  >mozart@technologist.com wrote:

> >> Windows NT uses dos _EMULATION!!_ when running dos programs!  It is
> >> _NOT_ dos-based, and all the ports still can't be accessed by the
> >> regular (or, rather, DOS-type) means!
> >
> >So that means you can't do a clean dos boot such as pressing f8 when
> >windows is booting? I ment shutting down to dos
> Um.. I believe the keyword here is NT WINDOWS NT WINDOWS NT NOT WINDOWS 95..
> SEE???

Calm down. He was asking a *QUESTION* about NT, not making a statement.
Perhaps he doesn't know anything about Windows NT, and would appreciate
someone to EXPLAIN something to him-- not bark at him like he's
retarded. Why don't you simply tell him that no such "clean DOS boot"
exists when you're running NT?

--
Joe Davison
mailto:joe-davison@geocities.com