Re: A85: RPGs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: RPGs

JUSTIN BOSCH wrote:

> -> The problem with 16x16 is that you can only have a screen area of
> -> 8x4, but with 8x8's you can have a 16x8 screen. In SimCity we're
> -> using 16x16, but that kind of detail is not neccesary in RPG's.
>
> I didn't mean all of the stuff, just big things like trees and stuff.
> Are you really making SimCity?

Kinda... I haven't had much time to do anything since school started, in
fact I've probably spent about 5 mins on SimCity in the last 3 weeks.
But my I'm also working with Erik Huizing in this project, I have no
idea ho much time he has spent.

--
Terry Peng <tpeng@geocities.com>
"cupid hath pulled back his sweetheart's bow,